Writer: Eric Bearing Limited
There are many factors that determine the service life of bearings, but they can be roughly divided into two types. One is internal factors (factors of KOYO bearings), and the other is external factors of bearings.
The manufacture of bearings generally goes through multiple processing procedures such as forging, heat treatment, turning, grinding and assembly. However, the rationality, advancement and stability of each processing technology will also affect the life of the bearing. Among them, the heat treatment and grinding processes that affect the quality of the finished KOYO bearing are usually more directly related to the failure of the bearing.
The metallurgical quality of KOYO bearing materials used to be the main factor affecting the early failure of rolling bearings. With the advancement of metallurgical technology (such as vacuum degassing of bearing steel, etc.), the quality of raw materials has been improved. The proportion of raw material quality factors in bearing failure analysis has decreased significantly, but it is still one of the main factors affecting bearing failure.
Proper material selection is still a factor that must be considered in bearing failure analysis.
1. The condition for the small interference fit of the fixing ring is that both sides of the matching surface have high shape accuracy and small roughness, otherwise it will cause difficulty in installation and disassembly is more difficult. In addition, the effect of thermal elongation of the main shaft needs to be considered.
2. The main shaft using paired double angular contact ball bearings is mostly lighter in load. If the interference fit is too large, the internal axial preload will be significantly larger, causing adverse effects. The main shaft using the double row short bearing and the main shaft of the bearing have relatively large loads, so their interference fit is also relatively large.
3. The roundness of the shaft and the seat hole and the perpendicularity of the shoulder should be in accordance with the corresponding accuracy of KOYO bearings.
4. It is necessary to accurately calculate the interference amount of the rotating ferrule fit, as well as the appropriate fit amount of the fixed ferrule.
The interference amount of the rotating ferrule should be smaller within the possible range. As long as the effect of thermal expansion at the operating temperature and the effect of centrifugal force at the highest speed are ensured, it will not cause creep or sliding of the tight-fitting surface. KOYO bearings in stock , if you need , contact us .
According to the size of the working load and the size of the KOYO bearing, the fixed ring selects the smallest clearance fit or interference fit. Too loose or too tight is not conducive to maintaining the original accurate shape.
5. If the KOYO bearing is running under high speed conditions and the working temperature is high, special attention should be paid to the coordination of the rotating ferrules not to be too loose to prevent eccentric vibration, and the clearance of the fixed ferrules must not have gaps to prevent the Deforms under load and excites vibration