Writer: Eric Bearing Limited
KOYO bearing packaging is divided into inner packaging and outer packaging.
After the KOYO bearing is manufactured and passed the inspection, it will be cleaned and anti-rust treated, and then placed in the inner packaging to achieve waterproof, moisture-proof, dust-proof, shock-proof, maintain the quality and accuracy of the bearing, and facilitate the use and sale purpose.
KOYO bearing inner packaging is divided into three categories according to the anti-rust period:
1. Short anti-rust period packaging: The anti-rust period is 3-6 months, suitable for KOYO bearings that are shipped to the same subscriber in large quantities and put into use in a short time. The two parties have agreed to use simple packaging based on the principle of convenience.
2. General anti-rust period packaging: one year anti-rust period, suitable for KOYO bearings for general use.
3. Long anti-rust period packaging: two years anti-rust period, suitable for special and KOYO precision bearings.
KOYO bearing inner packaging materials include polyethylene plastic tube (box), kraft paper, plain and wrinkled polyethylene composite paper, paper box, polyethylene or polyethylene plastic film, nylon fastening tape or plastic woven fastening tape, waterproof high-strength plastic Belt, linen bag, etc. All of the above materials must be qualified in the corrosion resistance test.
KOYO bearing inner packaging method principle requirements
1. Miniature KOYO bearings
Pack every 10-15 sets of bearings into a plastic tube, and every 5-10 plastic tubes into a carton (or bag or roll package).
2. Medium and small KOYO bearings
Multiple sets of bearings are wrapped with polyethylene film, external kraft paper or polyethylene composite paper;
Multiple sets of bearings are packed into a plastic tube (box);
Single sets of bearings are packed in polyethylene film bags, folded or sealed, and then put into a carton.
3. Large KOYO bearings
Pack it in a single set of polyethylene film or polyethylene composite paper, and then put it into a carton;
Use a polyethylene film bag, a single set of packaging, after folding the bag mouth, and then put it into a carton;
Single set into a special plastic box; KOYO 1308K bearings online, pls click here :
Single set of three-layer wrapping packaging: polyethylene film tape or composite paper tape for the inner layer, fastening tape for the middle layer, and waterproof permeable plastic tape for the outer layer.
4. Extra large KOYO bearings
Single set of three-layer wrapping packaging (same as above);
Single-time four-layer wrapping package: After the above three-layer wrapping package, the outermost layer is wrapped with a layer of linen tape.
For separable KOYO tapered roller bearings with outer diameter ≥150mm, the inner and outer components should be lined with polyethylene film before packaging, or the inner and outer components should be packaged separately.
For interchangeable KOYO cylindrical roller bearings with an outer diameter of ≥150mm, because the complete package is easy to be damaged, the inner and outer components can be packaged separately.
The general materials and requirements of KOYO bearing outer packaging are as follows
1. Double corrugated boxes, the total weight (gross weight) of each box does not exceed 25kg, and the outside of the box is bound with plastic strapping;
2. Nail board box (wooden box), the total weight of each box does not exceed 30kg, and the outside of the box is bound with blue steel tape;
3. Calcium plastic corrugated box, the total weight of each box does not exceed 25kg, and the box is bound with plastic strapping.
When packing the bearing products with inner packaging into the box, the box should be lined with plastic bags or plastic film; if there is any space in the box, fill it with corrugated paper blocks, paper scraps and other dry materials.
Message: Click Here Message!