Writer: Eric Bearing Limited
The quality of anti-rust materials directly affects the quality of product processing. Therefore, when selecting anti-rust materials, the physical and chemical properties should be tested according to the quality requirements, and then the pilot test should be conducted after passing the test.
The selected anti-rust auxiliary materials will be strictly tested according to the quality standards of different materials after entering the factory. During the use process, the anti-rust material and the prepared solution shall be tested regularly to ensure that the concentration and proportion of the solution meet the process requirements and reach the performance.
The establishment of a complete material acceptance system and quality acceptance standards provides a reliable guarantee for good anti-rust management.
Cooling water mainly plays multiple roles in cooling, lubrication, cleaning, and rust prevention in IKO bearing processing. Its correct use and maintenance directly affect the surface quality of the machined parts and affect the service life of the tool.
The cooling water used in IKO bearings can be roughly divided into three kinds of soda water, emulsion and synthetic grinding fluid. Basically, the circulating fluid of more than 50 tons is used for large circulation. The grinding products that are washed off are grinding wheel end, iron dust and oil pollution.
It is easy to cause the deterioration and deterioration of the cooling water, resulting in burns and corrosion of the processed parts. Strengthening the scientific management of cooling water can improve its performance, ensure product quality, and reduce the cost of cooling water.
In order to ensure that the anti-rust process can be carried out seriously, the technical department formulates specific evaluation rules according to the process requirements, and converts the composition value to evaluate the production plant. Eric Bearing Ltd are IKO bearings distributor , if you find the IKO from our website , welcome you contact us freely .
The first-level anti-rust management personnel conducts monthly process discipline inspection on the production plant. The management of cooling water, anti-rust liquid, cleaning fluid, anti-rust oil and the corrosion rate, cleanliness and oiled packaging of the finished IKO bearings are The management level of the rust prevention personnel and the inspection situation of the monitoring project are subject to a comprehensive inspection, assessment and scoring, and the assessment results are issued to the production plant.
Establish a rust prevention management work network from top to bottom, so that the rust prevention work has a good management foundation.
1. When it is necessary to clean a large number of IKO bearings, first use a hot engine oil with a temperature of 90 to 100°C to melt the oil seal, and then use a clean tool to empty the old engine oil, and then apply the hot oil for a while. Rinse off the excess oil inside, and then drench it with hot gasoline in the last step.
2. When cleaning the surface of IKO bearings, you should use clean gasoline, kerosene, and other solutions for cleaning. After cleaning, wipe dry with a clean cloth and apply a thin layer of lubricant, then follow the standard The installation process can be installed.
3. All inspections are ready. When opening the IKO bearing package, you should put the bearing in a clean liquid such as gasoline and then gently turn the outer set of the bearing by hand, so that the clear surface of the roof and the debris inside the ball raceway .
Use and maintenance of IKO wheel bearings
The vehicle should work within the rated load range. If the overload is severe, it will directly lead to overload of the hub bearing, which will cause early failure of the automotive hub bearing. More seriously, it will cause vehicle failure and personal safety accidents;
1. It is forbidden to subject the automobile hub bearing to abnormal impact load
2. Regularly check the use status of the hub bearing, pay attention to observe whether there is abnormal noise and local sharp temperature rise in the hub bearing part;
3. Fill lubricating oil or grease regularly and quantitatively as required;
4. According to the use of the vehicle, the lubricating oil should be completely replaced at least every six months, and the wheel hub bearings of the car should be carefully inspected;
5. Inspection under the maintenance condition of the hub bearing: clean the removed hub bearing with kerosene or gasoline, carefully observe whether the inner and outer cylindrical surfaces of the hub bearing slide or creep, and whether the inner and outer raceway surfaces of the hub bearing are peeled or pitted The condition, whether the rolling elements and the cage are worn or deformed, etc.
According to the comprehensive situation of the inspection of the automobile hub bearing, determine whether the hub bearing can continue to be used.
Main aspects of regular maintenance and inspection of IKO full complement cylindrical roller bearings
Regular inspection of IKO bearings is very important to maintain the full condition of full complement cylindrical roller bearings, and it can also reflect problems found. Matters and related knowledge that should be paid attention to in the use of bearings.
First of all, we want to emphasize that it is important to keep IKO bearings lubricated and clean. Therefore, before we inspect the full complement cylindrical roller bearing, we should first clean the surface of the bearing and then disassemble the parts around the bearing.
Everyone should pay attention that the oil seal is a very fragile part, so you need to be extra careful when inspecting and disassembling. Do not apply excessive force to avoid damage to the parts.
Then carefully check the oil seal of the bearing and its surrounding parts. If it has shown bad symptoms, it must be replaced. The bad oil seal will cause damage to the bearing and cause the bearing to be abnormally cloud-shaped and cause the equipment to stop.
Secondly, we have to check the lubricant of IKO bearings. Lubrication is very important, not for full complement cylindrical roller bearings, but also for all bearings. But please note that the bearing should not add too much grease.
IKO bearing cleaning: gasoline and kerosene are generally used as common cleaning agents. When disassembling the bearing for maintenance, first record the appearance of the full complement cylindrical roller bearing, confirm the residual amount of lubricant, and then start to wash the bearing after sampling the lubricant for inspection.
The cleaning is divided into rough cleaning and fine cleaning, and they are placed in the container separately, and the bottom of the metal mesh pad is placed first so that the bearing does not directly contact the dirt of the container.
1. Coarse cleaning, use a brush to remove grease and adhesions, and after general cleaning, transfer to fine washing. If the full complement cylindrical roller bearing is rotated with dirt, it will damage the rolling surface of the bearing, and care should be taken.
2. Fine fine washing is to carefully wash the full complement cylindrical roller bearings while rotating in the cleaning oil. In addition, the cleaning oil should also be kept clean.
Overhaul and judgment of IKO bearings: In order to judge whether the disassembled bearings can be used, it should be inspected after the full cylindrical roller bearings are cleaned.