Writer: Eric Bearing Limited
Before disassembling the INA hub bearing, you should make preparations for the maintenance of the INA hub bearing, stop the car and set up the axle to ensure the safety of maintenance operations.
Maintenance steps of INA wheel bearings
1. Remove the decorative cover and dust cover of the hub axle head;
2. Remove the tire nuts and tires, taking care not to damage the threads of the tire bolts. If it is a disc brake, remove the brake and use it to remove the lock ring or lock pin.
3. Remove the hub with special tools;
4. Scrape off the old grease in the INA bearing, journal and hub cavity, clean the hub bearing and journal with detergent and dry it with a cloth, and finally wipe the inner cavity of the hub with a cloth.
5. Check the INA hub bearings and bearing races. If there are cracks, fatigue peeling and loose rollers, the bearings should be replaced. If pitting is found on the bearing race, the bearing should also be replaced.
6. Check the fit between the inner diameter of the INA bearing and the journal. The fit clearance should not be greater than 0.1Omm. When measuring the journal, the measurement should be made at the upper and lower parts of the vertical ground (this place is the largest wear part). If the fit gap exceeds the specified limit of use, the bearing should be replaced to restore the normal fit gap. Burrs and pits on the journal are not allowed to narrow the gap.
7. After all parts meet the requirements, apply grease to the INA inner bearing and put it into the hub. INA SL045015-PP-2NR bearings online , pls click here :
8. Pay attention when applying grease to the inner cavity of the INA bearing. The grease should be squeezed into the bearing until the grease emerges from the other side of the bearing. Apply a thin layer of grease to the hub cavity and the axle head cover to prevent rust. Be careful not to apply too much grease in the hub cavity, otherwise it will affect heat dissipation and braking.
9. Install the hub and outer bearing back on the journal, screw on the adjusting nut of the shaft head by hand, and then tighten the adjusting nut according to the specified torque with the shaft head wrench. After tightening the nut, you should turn the hub a few turns left and right to see the installation of the bearing; on the other hand, make the bearing and the seat ring fit correctly by turning. At this time, the tightness of the INA bearing is appropriate, and the wheel rotates freely without feeling the axial clearance.
10. Finally, install the lock plate, fixing nut, tire, dust cover and decorative cover in sequence.
12. After adjusting the INA wheel hub bearing, drive for a certain mileage (about 10km) and stop for inspection. It is used to wipe the temperature of the wheel hub. If the heat is generated, the bearing should be adjusted too tightly. It should be re-adjusted and the bearing tightness should be properly relaxed.
Cautions when using INA wheel bearings
1. Vulnerable parts, especially pins, press plates, sleeves, and horns cannot be replaced and repaired with more butter during maintenance. If the parts worn to the limit are used for a long time, the life of other machinery will be shortened.
2. In the maintenance process, because INA bearings have many materials and models, it is not easy to purchase. If quenching and tempering is required, if the conditions are not good, oxygen and earth furnace can be used to heat the required parts to red and black and place them in salt water. Depends on demand.
3. When processing sleeve parts, pull the oil groove in the sleeve hole as much as possible. Because it is very difficult to refuel some parts of the harvester, butter and heavy engine oil can be used where it is difficult to refuel, except for nylon sleeves. Where nylon sleeves are used, it is best not to replace them with cast iron, copper, or aluminum, because the nylon sleeves will withstand a certain impact and will not deform.
4. The repair of the key and keyway on the belt pulley and shaft should ensure that the size does not change in advance. Never increase the size of the key, otherwise it will affect the strength of the shaft. The keyway on the shaft can be repaired with electric welding filler and milled in the opposite direction of the old key. A keyway, the keyway on the pulley can be set with a sleeve (transition fit) method. After setting, use a countersunk screw to tap the sleeve to tighten the key.
5. Part of the maintenance is to remove the distributor and reducing valve, etc., use an air pump to pressurize the pipe fittings. The hydraulic oil should be filtered and exhausted when the hydraulic oil is reloaded. The maintenance of the assembly hydraulic is mainly the seal, and the seal is the most Replace it with a new one after removing it.