Writer: Eric Bearing Limited
Those whose shaft and bearing gap is in surface contact are called sliding bearings. Because it is in surface contact, it can withstand large external forces, is earthquake-resistant, and has a simple structure and is widely used. For example: the movable joint of the strange hand of the excavator.
INA sliding bearings can be divided into three types according to the direction of force, namely:
1. INA radial sliding bearing
The force direction of radial sliding bearings is perpendicular to the central axis, which can be divided into three types according to the form:
(1) Integral bearing: Integral sliding bearing is a common integral radial sliding bearing, which is connected with the frame by bolts. The inner pressure of the bearing seat hole is equipped with an oil cup on the top of the bearing seat, the shaft sleeve has an oil inlet hole, and the inner surface of the bearing shell made of anti-friction material (or shaft sleeve) opens an axial oil groove to distribute the lubricating oil. .
(2) Matched bearing: This kind of bearing is easy to install and disassemble, and the price is low, and it is widely used in machinery. For example, INA bearings on cranks of various internal combustion engines.
(3) Four-part bearings: also known as four-part bearings, which are used in large vehicles, such as main shaft bearings such as shock generators and vibrators.
The materials of sliding bearings are mostly cast iron and cast steel. Because of the hard texture, it is easy to cause the journal to wear, so a bush is usually added between the shaft and the bearing. The material of this kind of bushing is mainly bronze, white alloy and Babbitt alloy.
2. INA sliding thrust bearing
The load of the sliding thrust bearing is parallel to the axial direction, in addition to supporting the rotation of the parts, and can prevent movement along the axial direction. Can be divided into four types:
(1) Ring thrust bearing: divided into:
a. Single-ring thrust bearing: can bear axial thrust in both directions.
b. Multi-ring thrust bearing: This kind of shaft can bear bidirectional, high-speed and heavy-load axial thrust.
(2) Tier bearing
Also known as pivot bearing, it is a sliding thrust bearing installed on the shaft end, so it is also called base column thrust bearing.
(3) Hydrodynamic lubricated thrust bearing
The friction surface between the shaft and the bearing is made into an inclined surface or a tiltable block. A layer of hydrodynamic oil film is formed on each inclined surface or tilting block to prevent the shaft from contacting the bearing. INA NK90-35 bearings online promotion , pls click here :
(4) Hydrostatic bearing
When the bearing unit load is too large, it is impossible to build an oil film from a static start, so hydrostatic bearings must be used. The fluid (oil) is sent between the two parts under pressure by the pump to maintain lubrication during operation. Because the fluid is supplied from outside, it is also called external pressure bearing. If the pump oil pressure is changed to air pressure, it is called static pressure air bearing.
3. INA special sliding bearings
(1) Porous bearing: also known as oil-impregnated bearing, it is made by powder metallurgy cracking method. Generally suitable for lightly loaded radial bearings.
(2) Oil-free bearing: It has excellent abrasion resistance and is suitable for food processing machinery with light load and no pollution.